Located 30 miles southeast of Dallas and only 40 minutes from downtown, Kaufman is a community that is surrounded by incredible growth. Yet Kaufman still maintains its small town heritage by adopting development standards that are flexible enough to meet the challenges of new urbanism and still preserve what we have that is good.
Built in the 1890"s, this historic two-story building has been beautifully restored to offer a truly unique event facility, complete with a doorman.
- Room for 150 seated guests in an elegant ballroom type setting.
- Hand-crafted, mahogany front door
- Tiled entry floor, original to the 1890 construction of the building.
- 16' high ceiling features 3 enormous, wrought iron chandeliers and original pressed tin ceiling.
- Natural brick walls add warmth and beauty and the open floor plan allows all of your guests to be in the same room.